I design and create bags, purses, gadget cases and headbands. There is a gallery of my work here, but the main place to see my work, with prices is over on my Facebook Page. Please pop on over and have a look. Click here.

Sunday 25 September 2011

Bunting

Red/Pink Bunting
A new line I will be adding in the very near future is bunting. In a variety of colours and fabrics, bunting can add decoration to any room; it can also add emphasis to parties and occasions.
Individual bunting can have letters added to spell out names or occasions.
I will be making bunting for Halloween and Christmas, as well as Valentine's Day.
The example above has been made in fabrics of pink and red, floral, spots and butterflies.

Hope you like it. Watch this space for more. 
Heather x

No comments:

Post a Comment